Regal M2 spotting scope series is the next generation of our
top-performing Regal F-ED spotting scopes. Day or night, the Regal M2 is
optimized to provide the sharpest images available. You’ll love them
for bird watching, nature observing, long distance viewing and casual
These top-of-the-line spotting scopes provide all the advanced
features usually found on more expensive scopes, including Extra Low
Dispersion (ED) glass. The series boasts a magnesium alloy body,
decreasing the overall weight of the spotting scopes by more than 14%
when compared to the previous model. The new M2 scopes also include an
upgraded dual focus mechanism, allowing you to bring your subject into
focus two times faster.
Regal M2 is fully waterproof and nitrogen-purged to prevent fogging.
It’s available in a new green color and comes with a carrying case so
you can bring it with you anywhere.
If you’re interested in photographing your discoveries, Regal is the
perfect choice. Attach your camera to the Regal using a T-Ring and the
included T-Adapter to produce stunning images! The Regal M2 spotter is a
great companion for any outdoor enthusiast.
- ED Objective Lens: Minimizes chromatic aberration, accurate color reproduction, increased resolution and contrast.
- XLT Coatings (Fully Multi-Coated Optics): Proprietary XLT lens
coatings maximize light transmission through the optical path for
brighter images and increased resolution and contrast.
- Magnesium Alloy Body: This material is strong and durable, but lighter weight than traditional aluminum alloy housings.
- Dual focus: Course focus for rough adjustment and fine focus for detailed adjustment. New quicker focusing mechanism.
- Rotating tripod mount with detents: Place the orientation of the eyepiece in the best viewing position for application.
- 16-48x Zoom Eyepiece: Adjustable magnification, giving you a wide
field of view for general viewing and detailed up close viewing when
needed. Twist-up eyecup for correct positioning of the user's eyes for
comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Standard 1.25” eyepiece mount allows a variety of astronomical eyepieces to be used with the spotting scope.
- T-adapter ring included for easy 35mm/digital SLR photography.
- Sliding sunshade with sighting line keeps out stray light and keeps
moisture off of the objective lens. Sighting line aids in finding the
subject you want to bring into view.
65 mm (2.56 in)
|Angular Field of View (deg)
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds)
131-68ft / 43-23m
|Exit Pupil (mm)
4-1.3mm mm (0.16 in)
|Eye Relief (mm)
20 mm (0.79 in)
16.4 ft (5 m)
XLT (Fully Multi-Coated)
46.8 oz (1327 g)
13.1x3.75x4.6in (333x95x117mm) |