TeleGizmos Solar Scope Cover - 64" around 42" tall - Fits 10-11" SCTs
The Telegizmo covers are lightweight and longer lasting than any telescope cover on the market today. Not just a plastic bag, but multiplayer insulator. The heat reflective performance of the cover is like Mylar but with a material strength equal to a multi-layer light weight tarp. The material was originally developed for NASA as an insulator in spacecraft. It is very strong, light, tear and puncture resistant and is highly superior to Mylar in durability. Most Telegizmo covers open on the end. However the refractor covers open on the side. All have a sown in drawstrap to close the open end.
- Water proof, washable, highly reflective.
- Stopping condensation build up on scopes left outside at night.
- Greatly reducing scope temperature on scopes left outside in sunlight.
- They can be securely fastened to your scope with the built in draw string.
- The TeleGizmos material is unaffected by high wind.
- Highly tear and puncture resistant.
- Safe to minus 200 F
- Our material has extreme temperature tolerance; they stay malleable in temps well below freezing and are unaffected by summer sun and heat.
Cover sizes are inter-changeable. The correct cover size will depend on the scope set-up. For example, a fork mounted 8" SCT will use a TG08. A fork w/wedge mounted 8" SCT will require a TG12. To determine the best cover fit, measure the scope/mount set-up and compare with the stated cover sizes.
The Standard TeleGizmos Solar Scope Covers, when used outside, are intended for temporary exposure periods.