Celestron Granite 7x33 Binocular
Pinnacle of Optical Design
Celestron Granite Series Roof Prism Binoculars are the pinnacle of
optical and mechanical design. Granite offers all the features you’d
expect from a top-of-the-line binocular, including ED (Extra Low
Dispersion) glass. The ED objective lenses and fully multi-coated optics
provide excellent sharpness and color correction, while virtually
eliminating chromatic aberration. Granite also features BaK-4 prisms
with phase and dielectric coatings to increase light transmission and
overall image quality.
As the name implies, Granite binoculars are made to withstand the
test of time. They are constructed from magnesium alloy, which is
tougher and lighter than aluminum. Granite also features metal—not
Joining the beloved Granite series is the 7x33 model. This new model
provides an excellent balance between performance and comfort, weighing
just 21 ounces. The 7x33 provides a wider field of view compared to 42mm
binoculars, making them an excellent choice for travel, sports and
- Bird Watching
- Sporting Events
- Wildlife and Nature Viewing
- Travel and Outdoors
- Astronomical Viewing
- ED Objective Lenses: Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass minimizes
chromatic aberration, providing accurate color reproduction, increased
resolution and contrast.
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics: Maximum light transmission through the optical path for brighter images.
- Extremely Wide Field of View: Allows the user to quickly acquire the
subject being viewed. Larger viewing area makes it easier to follow
subjects when they move.
- BaK-4 Prisms w/ Phase and Dielectric Coatings: Increases light
transmission through the prism system for brighter images. Increases
contrast and resolution.
- Open hinge design w/magnesium alloy body: Ergonomic open hinge
design with a lightweight, durable magnesium frame that is easy to hold.
Easy to use for extended periods of time and carry on long excursions.
Simple operation even with one hand.
- 6.5’ Close Focus: Detailed, up close observation of subjects in
close proximity. Ideal for watching birds, insects, plants, etc.
- Metal Twist-Up Eyecups: Twist-up eyecup for correct positioning of
the users eyes for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
Granite's metal design is more durable than plastic.
- Tripod adaptable: Attach the binocular to a tripod for extended viewing sessions.