|Introducing the FAR-Sight|
...an elegant mounting and targeting system.
- Durable and Attractive Stainless Steel Construction
- Graceful and Ingenious Design
- Works with Most Porro-Prism Binoculars
- Compatible with Most Parallelogram Mounts or Tripod Heads
- Comes with a Binocular Stud and Mounting Wrench
The FAR-Sight is designed to work with most parallelogram mounts or tripod heads. Works best with porro-prism type binoculars, as well as many larger roof-prism binoculars, that have a standard 1/4-inch mounting hole on the hinge between the barrels. (The mounting hole may usually be found by unscrewing a cover at the end of the hinge between the objective barrels of the binoculars.) The top of the FAR-Sight bracket is compatible with most red-dot finders, used to aid in locating objects of interest.