Vixen Sphinx SXD2 Equatorial Mount AND Hal Tripod
INSTANT $200 INSTANT REBATE
Vixen has reworked the design and manufacture of its innovative SXD Mount. The new SXD2 Mount has a greater loading capacity and is more rigid enabling a more steady platform for astrophotography. The quieter Stepping motors ensure you of smooth, quiet slewing with quick response to commands.
The new Star Book Ten, available previously on the SXP Mount, features an intuitive Star Chart Go-To System on a high definition LCD Screen. Features include night vision screen, hibernate mode, VPEC and PPEC, and optional built in autoguider. Add the new Advance Unit, an expansion unit designed for the STAR BOOK TEN controller. The installation
of the Advance Unit in the STAR BOOK TEN controller enhances your autoguiding capabilities. Withthis unit installed you can view an image from a CCD-based imaging camera, record to or play backfrom a SD/SDHC card and adjust the shutter exposure controls of a DSLR camera.
- Built-in 6x20mm scope, FOV 8° , Bubble Level, Illuminated Reticle, Setting accuracy within 3 minutes,
- Time Graduation Circle: 10 minute increments between 16h and 8h (the following day)
- Date Graduation Circle: 2 day increments
- Meridian Offset Circle: Adjustable between E20° and W20° in 5° increments
- Northern Hemisphere: Polaris pattern with reticle (Applicable to year 2025)
- Southern Hemisphere: Octantal 4 stars pattern with reticle