The Vixen A80Mf is an Achromatic Refractor with 80mm (3.2”) of aperture. Its focal length is 910mm (3 ft.) with an f ratio of 11.4. Its light gathering is 130 times better than the human eye and has a maximum (realistic) power of 144X. It weighs about 5.5 lbs. Covered by Vixen's 5 Year Warranty.
The A80Mf OTA (Optical Tube Assembly) comes complete with:
- A smaller 6x24 finder telescope that attaches to the main scope to help you center the object.
- 20mm eyepiece for general viewing.
- 6.3mm eyepiece for those really clear nights, for high power viewing.
- Diagonal Prism that connects the eyepiece to the telescope.
- Dew / Sun shield.
- Complete tube rings and dovetail plate to quickly attach the A80Mf to one of the optional Vixen mounts.
- Dimensions: 90mm x 860mm (3.5 x 33.8 in)
- Weight: 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs)